G12 International Conference:
The place where revival began!
Everything great starts with a dream. Vision is what brings it to reality. Before there was a church there was a man who was faithful to his calling and the dream that God had entrusted in his heart. Along with obedience God gave him a vision of what his church would become. Over the years we have gathered in one place as a body to lift the name of Jesus and entrust what his vision is for the upcoming year. In just a short period of time our G12 International Conference in Bogota, Colombia will begin a place where God has chosen for revival began.
Our conference will be held in the Movistar Arena: Acceso Parque O’Higgins Entradas por Av. Tupper y Av. Viel.
There will be translation during our convention we offer simultaneous translation service in English, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and French. Be sure to request the service when you register online. Also, you can purchase the most important sermons in your preferred language. Cost: $33.33USD
Kids and Pre Kids Conference
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 10 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE MOVISTAR ARENA (All children under 10 years old are invited to participate in the G12 Kids Conference that will take place Tuesday through Friday at the G12 Convention Center.)
Hotel El Campin
Carrera 25 No. 52 – 35, Bogota Colombia
0.6 miles from Movistar Arena
Radisson Bogota Metrotel
Calle 74 13 27, Bogotá 110221 Colombia
1.4 miles from Movistar Arena
Av la Esperanza 51 40, Bogota 111821 Colombia
011 57 5 7180112
1.6 miles from Movistar Arena
Last Year’s Conference Highlights
Transportation to and from the conference will not be provided. You will be responsible for your own transportation. Please keep in mind that there are various ways to get to the venue via Transmilenio (bus), Taxi, Please plan accordingly.
Taxis Airport parking: In El Dorado Luis Carlos Galan Sarmiento Int’l Airport 4.6 Stars | +57 350 2044697
Taxis Verdes: 4.2 Stars | +57 1 411 1152
• Check-in to your flight the night before flying.
• Make sure to pack your passport, and ID documents and make copies if necessary.
• If you are checking-in a bag then you will need to weigh your bag before arriving at the airport to accommodate according to the regulations of your airline.
• Pack essentials in your carry-on bag such as headphones, books, kindle, laptop.
• Ensure you’re not traveling with any prohibited items.
• Let your bank know that you will be traveling and that you might be making transactions out of the country.
• Make sure to charge your phone before leaving the United States, and make sure to check with your phone company if you will be able to use your phone in another country
• Bible and Notebook
• Clothing – Remember that Bogota’s temperature is very cold compared to Miami so remember to pack jackets, sweaters, scarves, and thick pants.
• Walking shoes
• Personal medication
• Chargers for your phone, computer, and other devices.
• American flag – If you have one please put it in your suitcase. It will be an amazing time to represent your home.
• Your conference shirt for picture day
Remember to change to currency at the airport the dollar is exchange to a tentative of about 1 USD to COP = 3,200 Colombian Pesos (Please be sure that this will be subject to change)